Simple XY Centring Small Micropositioner
- Travel ± 1 mm
- Stainless steel body
- Simple centring screw design
- For use where space is limited
- Wide range of configurations
- Smooth backlash-free motion
- Standard 11 mm Ø bore (suits small laser diodes)
The MDE250-S is a dual axis XY centring mount with simple adjusters for optic micropositioning.
||± 1 mm X and Y
||< 2 µm
||Two M2 x 3.5 mm deep
Variants, Options, and Accessories
Note: Surface mating with these micropositioners must be truly flat. Unflat surfaces or overtightened screws will cause the slide motion to be jerky and stiff due to distortion. Dovetail slides, unlike miniature ball slides, are unlikely to be permanently damaged by temporary distortion, as the load is supported on a comparatively large area.