XGA 60Hz Spatial Light Modulator
- Fill factor: 55%
- Signal type: HDMI
- Transmissive LC
- Panel size 36.9 x 27.6 mm (1.8" Diagonal)
- Pixel pitch: 36 µm
- Resolution XGA (1024 x 768)
- 60 Hz image frame rate
- Amplitude or Phase modulation
- Intensity ratio of 1000:1 @ 633 nm
- 2π phase shift at 532 nm
The LC 2012 is based on a transmissive liquid crystal microdisplay with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution. It is addressed using a standard HDMI interface and advanced calibration can be performed using the USB interface.
The SLM provides a phase shift of 2π at 532 nm and around 1π at 800 nm. The microdisplay and drive electronics are packaged into a compact box for easy integration into optical setups. The device is delivered with a mounting ring which fits to standard laboratory posts and holders.
LC 2012 SLMs are addressed like an external monitor via a standard HDMI graphics card interface. GUI based calibration and application software (supplied) is used to change geometrical settings, brightness, contrast, and the electro-optical response by applying a new gamma curve. For these advanced callibrations, the USB calibration interface has to be connected via a computer USB port. No additional software or dedicated hardware is required to operate the SLM.
Key Application Software Features
- Computation of computer generated holograms (CGH) from user defined images
- Superposition of CGHs with basic optical functions to combine functionalities
- Generation of SLM signals representing basic optical functions such as lens, grating, axicon and vortex
- Digital holography
- Optical tweezers
- Image projection
- Laser beam shaping
- Coherent wavefront modulation
- Phase shifting
- Laser pulse modulation
- Beam splitting
Please contact us for the latest price.
LC 2012 Spatial Light Modulator product page on manufacturer's website.