Any number of M input fibres can connect to any number of N output fibres
MXS-9100 MEMS MxN Matrix Optical Switch
The new MXS-9100 optical switch is the perfect solution for centralised instrument sharing or automated testing in manufacturing.
With its all-optical cross-connect technology, the MXS-9100 provides a unique combination of low insertion loss, fast protected switching and high reliability required in the lab or manufacturing environment.
It allows any of M input fibres to connect to any of N output fibres in a fully non-blocking manner.
The MXS-9100 MEMS MxN Matrix Optical Switch features:
- High reliability: lifetime > 109 cycles
- 2 x 8, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 and 16 x 16 configurations
- Protocol and bit-rate independent
- Fast switching time, less than 40 ms
- SCPI over Ethernet remote-control capabilities
Developed jointly with DiCon, the MXS-9100 MEMS MxN Matrix Optical Switch is optimised for use with EXFO systems and software control, and is exclusively available through EXFO agents.