XY Precision Centring Small Micropositioner
- Travel ± 1 mm
- Stainless steel body
- For use where space is limited
- Wide range of configurations
- Two independent dovetail slides
- Fine thread 0.25 pitch adjusters
- Very smooth backlash-free motion
- No interaction between X & Y axes
- Standard 11 mm Ø bore (suits small laser diodes)
The MDE251 is a small XY precision centring mount with simple adjusters for optic micropositioning.
||± 1 mm X and Y
||< 0.5 µm
||Two M2 x 3.5 mm deep
Variants, Options, and Accessories
Note: Surface mating with these micropositioners must be truly flat. Unflat surfaces or overtightened screws will cause the slide motion to be jerky and stiff due to distortion. Dovetail slides, unlike miniature ball slides, are unlikely to be permanently damaged by temporary distortion, as the load is supported on a comparatively large area.