E902 - High Precision Right-Hand 1 inch/25 mm Mirror Mount
High Precision R/H 25 mm (1") Mirror Mount
- M6 mounting holes (x 3)
- Nylon tipped clamping screw
- Excellent long term stability
- Soft mounting for optic protection
- 25 mm optic mounting (12.5 mm on request)
- Hex drive adjusters with removable knurled knobs
- Right-hand (E902) and left-hand (E901) versions
- Ultra-stable base with proven laser alignment performance
- Uses unique 0.20 µm pitch highest quality hand-lapped adjusters with ~127 turns/inch thread
The E900 series precision kinematic mirror mounts use the highest quality hand-lapped adjusters to provide smooth and accurate adjustment for critical laser and optical alignment.
The 0.20 pitch (approx 127 TPI) threaded screws provide a very high degree of sensitivity and control, and complement the excellent long term stability of the base.
Ease of use is enhanced by the provision of both a hex drive socket and a removable knurled knob. A nylon tipped locking screw positively locates the mirror optic against two compliant pads which minimise the stress applied to the optical substrate.
To improve access in confined spaces, both left-hand (E901) and right-hand (E902) versions are available.
Mirror size 1" / 25 mm diameter
Angular range ± 7.5°
Angular resolution < 0.001°
A rear view of the E901 L/H High Precision Mirror Mount, and the E902 R/H High Precision Mirror Mount viewed from the front.