Plain Kinematic Mount
- Angular range ± 4°
- Metric and imperial compatible
- Left or right-handed mounting
- Two ¼"-80 adjusters with removable knobs and hex drive
- Removable unanodised front plate for user modification
- Vertical or horizontal post mounting with M4 (#8-32) clearance holes
The KNA121 is a quality mount for general laboratory applications. The front plate can be removed for user modification or optics can be glued directly to it.
Clearance holes are provided for imperial and metric mounting in either vertical or horizontal planes. KNA121 features two stainless steel ¼"-80 adjusters with removable knobs and hex drive that act on hardened inserts to ensure a smooth movement - even with small adjustments.
||3 arc seconds
||Right-hand, Left-hand or horizontal mounting
||M4 (#8-32) clearance holes
KNA121 with front plate removed
Related products and accessories