Leading-edge sensitivity for Night Vision tests
RadOMA™ NVIS Spectroradiometer
NVIS Spectroradiometer Features
- Measurements down to 0.000015 cd/m²
- Exceptional accuracy via high-resolution bandwidth coverage
- Near-real-time measurement
- High resolution: 0.6 nm/pixel
- Spectral range: Choice of 360-930 or 360-1100 nm
- 6 aperture telescope with direct or fiber-optic coupling
- Optional X-Y translation stage
- USB 2.0 interface
- Windows-based control/analysis software
- NIST-traceable accuracy
- Self-calibrated - The system never has to be returned
- Direct Excel export for data and graphs
- Pass/Fail reporting per MIL specifications
- Zoomable CIE Chromaticity plotting with NVIS type outlines
The GS-1290-NVIS is an advanced, high-speed spectroradiometer that combines the leading-edge sensitivity of backside-thinned CCD detector technology with Gamma Scientific’s industry-renowned RadOMA opto-electrical platform.
The GS-1290-NVIS is specifically configured for ANVIS testing of cockpit displays and lighting. It exceeds all requirements outlined in MIL-L-85762A and MIL-STD-3009.
The GS-1290-NVIS represents the state-of-the-art in speed and accuracy in a commercially available spectroradiometer. Measurements that required a few minutes in the past with scanning grating spectroradiometer systems can now be performed in a matter of seconds.
Full performance and in-depth specification details can be found in the datasheet downloadable from the Related Documents menu above right, along with a White Paper covering the measurement techniques required for testing night vision and related equipment.
Gamma Scientific website