alpha300 Ri Inverted Raman Microscope
Inverted confocal Raman imaging
WITec alpha300 Ri Inverted Raman Microscope
- Inverted beam path allows for liquid samples
- Motorised sample stage
- Bulky samples easily accommodated
- Compatible with other microscopy techniques such as:
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Phase-contrast etc.
WITec's award-winning alpha300 Ri uses an inverted beam path to afford viewing and investigation from below. This is a great advantage when working with aqueous solutions or oversized samples.
With all the functionality of the standard alpha300 confocal Raman imaging microscope, the geometry of the alpha300 Ri will benefit scientists working in life sciences, geosciences, and biomedicine.
Correlative Raman Fluorescence Microscopy: Fluorescence DAPI Staining & Raman Imaging
- Raman spectral imaging: acquisition of a complete Raman spectra while scanning
- Planar (x-y-direction) and depth scans (z-direction) with motorised sample positioning
- Fibre-coupled UHTS spectrometer specifically designed for Raman and low light applications
- Image stacks: 3D confocal Raman imaging
- Fast and slow time series>
- Single point Raman spectrum acquisition and depth profiling
- Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy
- Research grade inverted optical microscope with 6x objective turret
- CCD camera video system and/or fluorescence camera
- High sensitivity monochrome video feed of sample & AFM tip in transmission
- LED white-light source for Köhler illumination
- Condensor lens for up to 7 different contrast techniques
- Internal filter block revolver
- Motorised sample positioning in x- and y-direction
- Sample holder accommodates slides, Terasaki plates, dishes & counting chambers
Additional UHTS-spectrometers (UV, VIS, NIR)
Ultrafast Raman imaging upgrade
Time correlated single photon counting / fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM)
The animation shown right depicts a pressed banana pulp sample where starch grains are highlighted green, and cell wall components red.
|Active Vibration Control Products
Passive Vibration Control Products