Automated Fibre Alignment Systems
- DAli 4 automatic alignment system
- 2-axis control (3 axis Piezo control)
- Standard or Long Travel piezos
- Ideal for drift compensation
- Numerous alignment applications
Elliot Scientific developed the DAli series of two-axis piezo controllers for automated photonic device alignment with piezo-driven flexure stage assemblies. The latest DAli 4 facilitates the rapid and automated alignment of photonic components across a wide range of applications. For example, fibre to fibre or fibre to laser diodes or waveguides. The system has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of external optical detectors and piezo actuators, and can be operated in pairs for critical alignment tasks that require the simultaneous optimisation of two components to a third one.