Elliot Scientific supports research in spectroscopy with a wide variety of products, instruments and systems. From intense light sources, to detectors, spectrometers, hand-heldspectrometers, Microscope spectrometers and analysers and other optical instrumentation.
- Spectroradiometers / Spectrometers
- Photometers / Colourimeters
- Radiometric & Photodetectors
- Reflectometers & Lightbooths
- Light sources - filament & LED
Gamma Scientific produce LED, display, high- and low-level (NVIS) light measurement test solutions for production, quality control and R&D environments. Fifty years of experience in optics, photonics and optoelectronics metrology ensures Gamma Scientific's laboratory grade spectroradiometers, spectrometers, integrating spheres, colourimeters and light sources are among the best in the world.
- Raman filters
- Filters for Spectroscopy
- Emission & excitation study filters
- Telecom & custom filters on request
- Bandpass, Edge, Notch & Dichroic filters
Iridian is a leader in optical filter solutions for many applications. The company invests heavily in research and development in order to remain at the forefront of optical filter technology. Proprietary thin film designs, deposition processes and other manufacturing technologies ensure Iridian deliver high-performance and durable optics.
- Ultra High Power LED light sources
- LEDs and fibre for life science
- LEDs systems for OEMs
- Collimated modular LED sources
- Fibre-coupled LED sources
Prizmatix is scientist-led company specialising in ultra high-power LED illumination systems for microscopy, optogenetics and other scientific or industrial applications. Prizmatix systems incorporate the latest technologies in modular packages to offer maximum versatility in light delivery and light sensing for bioscience, neuroscience, chemistry, physics, neurobiology, biochemistry, photochemistry et al.
- Tuneable light source
- Homogenous output distribution
- Broad tuning range: UV to NIR
- Fast optics: up to f/1.5
- Spectral power monitoring
Mountain Photonics has engineered an easy to use high-brightness broadband tuneable light source by combining the EQ-99X plasma-based LDLS™ from Energetiq with a proprietary precision monochromator system.