Elliot Scientific Products
- Automated Alignment Systems
- Optical Tweezers
Elliot Scientific has developed numerous optical, mechanical and electronic custom systems for use in research and industry. Some of these have proven to be of particular benefit for the application they were designed for, and have then been further developed into a commercial product. Our current ranges are detailed below:
- Single or multi-spot Tweezers
- Self-contained or Open Architecture
- Upgrades for an existing microscope
- Camera Particle Tracking option
- Quadrant Photodetector option
Elliot Scientific offers the most comprehensive range of Optical Tweezers available. Whether you seek to start with an economical open architecture Optical Tweezers, add a laser trapping capability to your existing microscope, or purchase a fully integrated multiple spot Optical Tweezers system with Force Measurement, then Elliot Scientific can meet your needs in Mechanobiology and Biomechanics.
- DAli 4 automatic alignment system
- 2-axis control (3 axis piezo control)
- Standard or Long Travel piezos
- Various fibre alignment applications
- Ideal for drift compensation
Elliot Scientific developed the DAli 4 two-axis piezo controller for automated photonic device alignment with piezo-driven flexure stage assemblies. DAli 4 facilitates the rapid and automated alignment of photonic components across a wide range of applications. For example, fibre to fibre or fibre to laser diodes or waveguides. The system has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of external optical detectors and piezo actuators, and can be operated in pairs for critical alignment tasks that require the simultaneous optimisation of two components to a third one.