- Supplied internal capability to ± 2A
- Range of external current boosters up to ± 100A
- Supplied four (4) auxiliary differential voltage inputs for anode/cathode simultaneous impedance
- XM-Studio software is included with all Apps-XM Series systems
- EnergyLab XM's impedance accuracy contour plot highlights Solartron's best in class measurement performance.
The Apps-XM Series consists of the EnergyLab XM, EchemLab XM, SolarLab XM, and Materials Lab XM.
This family of instruments is built on the technology of the ModuLab XM platform. Specific combinations of options, such as frequency response analyzers (FRA), current boosters, voltage boosters, are popular when the ModuLab XM is configured for given applications. We combine our design knowledge and industry experience to create a line of products with an application focus.
These instruments have a smaller footprint to occupy less bench space. They operate within the same XM-Studio software and have the same accuracy as the configurable version.
There are no downloads for this product.