- As of August 1st, 2018, the VersaSTAT 3F includes the max current capability to ±2A (±10V).
- Capable of "Floating" for operation with other potentiostats, grounded cells and electrodes
- Specialized Notch Filters for float mode operation for enhanced signal/noise ratio at 50/60 Hz
- Analog filters on E and I channels for superior signal/noise (NONE, 200 kHz, 1 kHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz, 1 Hz)
- Additional bandwidth filtering options for greater stability on capacitive cells
- An internal FRA option for impedance analysis over the frequency range 10µHz to 1MHz
- Easy-to-use VersaStudio software included
The VersaSTAT Series consists of the VersaSTAT 4, VersaSTAT 3F and VersaSTAT 3.
This family of instruments combines our option-based hardware and software platforms to create the most popular line of potentiostats. Introduced for the majority of researchers doing typical electrochemical experiments, this entire series gained a key improvement in 2018. As of August 1st, 2018, all VersaSTAT models have ± 2 Amp capability standard. Users can now study larger samples at faster rates.
Hardware and software upgrades further extend the value of the VersaSTAT Series. The dynamic current range on all VersaSTATs can be boosted up to 20 Amps... and can be scaled down by 1000x to 4 pA range (122 aA resolution) with the VersaSTAT-LC. Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) capability as well as DC techniques functionality can be added to the VersaSTAT Series through upgrade codes, without returning the instrument to the factory or service centers.