- Polarization voltage ranges of 6 Volts and 30 Volts, providing both range and resolution
- 6-WIRE auxiliary voltage measurement for simultaneous EIS up to 7 MHz
- Small footprint design without sacrificing power available
- Technology available in bipotentiostat design as PARSTAT3000A-DX
- Easy-to-use VersaStudio software included
The PARSTAT 3000A is a high-performance potentiostat engineered into a small foot-print for space conscious laboratory and/or application environments.
The additional voltage measurement (6-WIRE) makes this instrument well suited for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) on batteries as two impedance values can be simultaneously acquired. Users can assign impedance values to anode and cathode; across separators; or to individual cells in a stack. Physical electrochemistry applications also benefit from using this input to capture pH measurements, temperature, or pressure by means of an external probe.
The Compliance Voltage (30 V) of the PARSTAT 3000A allows measurement in low conductivity (high impedance) solutions, such as ethanol, or when the Counter Electrode is isolated by a Bridge Tube with frit. Matching Polarization Voltage (30 V) gives the PARSTAT 3000A the ability to take full advantage of this high Compliance for potential control in electrophoretic deposition or high-voltage anodization.