The Ultra High Power UHP-T2 White LED (~ 50 Watt) light source features high CRI large chip LED technology. The high CRI provides broadband emission spectrum enabling usage of single light source for numerous fluorescent dyes with excitation spectrum from blue to red.
The large LED chip also provides exceptional flat field illumination favourable for general fluorescence microscopy and especially for quantitative imaging. A special detached fan model is available, ideal for long illumination applications sensitive to vibration.
Prizmatix now offer the more powerful UHP-T-DI-LED series Ultra High Power LEDs that feature a square homogeneous collimated beam for direct illumination without a light guide. This is useful in many power demanding applications such as fluorescence excitation, microscopy, whole body imaging, and machine vision.
- Optogenetics: Photostimulation of Channelrhodopsin ChR1, ChR2 Halorhodopsin (NhPR)
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Whole body imaging of small animals in-vivo
- Photo Activation (PA) and Uncaging
- Fluorescence recovery after photo bleach (FRAP)
- Fluorescence in-situ hybridisation (FISH)
- Bio-analysis and Photocycle Kinetics
- Machine Vision
The Ultra High Power LED can be combined with up to two other Prizmatix LEDs to make a multi-wavelength system (right), and used with other Prizmatix modular products such as:
- Fibre Coupler
- Liquid Light Guide Coupler
- Beam Combiner
- Filter Wheel
- Beam Switcher
- Rotary Joint
UHP-M DuaLED Light Engine
Prizmatix's new self-contained UHP-M is an ultra-high power UV-Visible light source designed to replace Metal-Halide and Mercury lamp systems in many microscopy applications.
Incorporating two independently controllable Prizmatix large-chip LEDs, the UHP-M delivers broadband white from a single 55 W LED, and high power UV from a single 10 W LED operating at 365, 385 or 405 nm depending on model ordered. The UHP-M offers:
- Optically isolated TTL & analogue inputs for each channel
- Fast TTL switching
- Low optical noise
- Long life (no lamp replacement)
- Fanless operation
- Remote control*
- USB interface*
* The UHP-M requires no external control if operating at full power. However, if power levels need to be adjusted, the optional remote control (right) or USB interface will be required.