Ultra High Power Collimated LED Light Sources
High-power LED Light Sources from 365 to 730 nm
Prizmatix High & Ultra High Power LED Devices
- Speckle-free ultra high-power LED light
- Can be combined with up to two other Prizmatix LEDs for a multi-wavelength system
- TTL external triggering & analogue input 0 to 5 V
- Excellent for fluorescence excitation
- Optional band pass filtering
- Precisely adjustable, stable power with rapid warm up time
- Long life – over 10,000 hours. No lamp replacement required
- Easy connection to microscopes, fibre-optics and lightguides
- Specialised MP version for microplate and petri dish illumination
Ultra High Power LEDs
The Ultra High Power LED provides almost x10 increase of power in comparison with regular high-power LED devices. The Ultra High Power LEDs are an effective replacement of Mercury and Xenon lamps as well as lasers in many power-demanding applications such as fluorochrome activation in fluorescence microscopy, optogenetics, chemical reaction activation, uncaging and numerous others.
Prizmatix’s Ultra High Power LED head features built-in adjustable aspheric collimator to provide collimated beam suitable for direct connection to the epi-fluorescence port of a microscope.
The Ultra High Power LED head can be easily modified for fibre optic applications with a specially designed Fibre Coupler adaptor for high NA fibres. This ensures maximum light coupling efficiency and makes it possible to achieve extreme light power from the distal end of fibres suitable for optogenetics applications.
The Ultra High Power UHP-T2 White LED (~ 50 Watt) light source features high CRI large chip LED technology. The high CRI provides broadband emission spectrum enabling usage of single light source for numerous fluorescent dyes with excitation spectrum from blue to red.
The large LED chip also provides exceptional flat field illumination favourable for general fluorescence microscopy and especially for quantitative imaging. A special detached fan model is available, ideal for long illumination applications sensitive to vibration.
Prizmatix now offer the more powerful UHP-T-DI-LED series Ultra High Power LEDs that feature a square homogeneous collimated beam for direct illumination without a light guide. This is useful in many power demanding applications such as fluorescence excitation, microscopy, whole body imaging, and machine vision.
The Ultra High Power LED can be combined with up to two other Prizmatix LEDs to make a multi-wavelength system (right), and used with other Prizmatix modular products such as:
UHP-M DuaLED Light Engine
Prizmatix's new self-contained UHP-M is an ultra-high power UV-Visible light source designed to replace Metal-Halide and Mercury lamp systems in many microscopy applications.
Incorporating two independently controllable Prizmatix large-chip LEDs, the UHP-M delivers broadband white from a single 55 W LED, and high power UV from a single 10 W LED operating at 365, 385 or 405 nm depending on model ordered. The UHP-M offers:
* The UHP-M requires no external control if operating at full power. However, if power levels need to be adjusted, the optional remote control (right) or USB interface will be required.
Need eye protection?