E770-125 Fibre Gripper
- Compact design
- Repeatable gripping force
- Rapid loading and unloading feature
- Minimal gripped length to maximise package accessibility
- Integrates with Elliot Gold™ series flexure stages
- Gripping arms contoured to allow a clear view and/or tool access
- Extended reach for restricted access laser diode alignment tasks
- Grips a wide range of fibre configurations from clad fibres to ferrules
- Optional interchangeable custom grips can accommodate all sizes of fibre & ferrules
The E770-125 Fibre Gripper is designed to fit on Elliot Gold™ series flexure stages for demanding fibre alignment tasks involving 125 µm fibre (US: fiber).
The supplied grips can be swapped out with optional E781 custom grips to accommodate a wide variety of other fibre configurations, or optional E782 grips can be ordered for ferrules in excess of 3 mm diameter. Please contact us if you wish to order any of these accessories.
|Grip Size||To fit 125 µm fibre supplied as standard|
|Max Jaw Opening||10 mm|
|Grip Length||3.5 mm|
Optional custom accessories
Fibre Grips (E781-nnnn, please specify fibre diameter)
There are no downloads for this product.