Fibre Collimator Aligner
The MDE9183 is configured for the alignment of fibre collimators. It utilises the accurate MDE185 two axis pitch and yaw stage in combination with Elliot Gold™ Series flexure stages giving accurate 5-axis control.
Includes model MDE154 clamp set.
- Slotted design for easy insertion and removal of fibre
- Full 360° rotation
- Integral stepper motor drive
- Resolution < 0.01° single step
- Maximum speed 18°/s (20s for 360°)
- Fibre held in variable-force V-groove clamps
- V-block preset on axis with less than 1µm concentricity error
- Stepper drive controllers available with LabVIEW™ drivers for auto rotation alignment
- Standard V-groove for 125/250µm fitted. (Custom sizes available.)