Effective Alignment of Fibre & Components
The MDE2350 comprises an MDE235 motorised fibre rotator mounted on an Elliot Gold™ Series 3-axis piezo-driven flexure stage. A DAli alignment system is used to maintain alignment while the fibre (US: fiber) is rotated.
Designed for the alignment of angular-sensitive components, the MDE2350 is particularly effective for the alignment of polarisation-maintaining fibre and components.
- Slotted design for easy insertion and removal of fibre
- Full 360° rotation
- Integral stepper motor drive
- Resolution < 0.01° single step
- Maximum speed 18°/s (20 s for 360°)
- Fibre held in variable-force V-groove clamps
- Standard V-groove for 125/250 µm fitted. (Custom sizes available.)
- V-block preset on axis with less than 1 µm concentricity error
- Stepper drive controllers available with LabVIEW™ drivers for auto rotation alignment