MDE9183 - Fibre Collimator
Fibre Collimator Aligner
The MDE9183 is configured for the alignment of fibre collimators. It utilises the accurate MDE185 two axis pitch and yaw stage in combination with Elliot Gold™ Series flexure stages giving accurate 5-axis control.
Includes model MDE154 clamp set.
- Slotted design for easy insertion and removal of fibre
- Full 360° rotation
- Integral stepper motor drive
- Resolution < 0.01° single step
- Maximum speed 18°/s (20s for 360°)
- Fibre held in variable-force V-groove clamps
- V-block preset on axis with less than 1µm concentricity error
- Stepper drive controllers available with LabVIEW™ drivers for auto rotation alignment
- Standard V-groove for 125/250µm fitted. (Custom sizes available.)
There are no downloads for this product.