MX310 Huxley-style Manipulators - 22 mm Travel
A range of Huxley-style manipulators for life scientists
The classic MX310 Huxley-style micromanipulator is ideal for introductory level research and training course use.
The stable flexure design has proven itself over the years and has been improved with the addition of 100 TPI adjustment screws for 0.1 µm fine resolution.
For coarse positioning, Siskiyou have incorporated the MX110 stage with its spring-loaded lead screw design for drift-free operation.
Siskiyou Corporation has been producing popular laboratory mechanicals for over 40 years; designing from the outset with quality and flexibility in mind.
Siskiyou do not aim at single disciplines, such as Photonics or Life Sciences, but craft their products to provide end users with the modular tools for constructing systems that are only limited by their imagination.
These concepts have ensured Siskiyou components outperform and outlast competitive products.
For more information, you can download the full Siskiyou catalogue here
A number of papers have been published by scientists around the globe who have used Siskiyou Manipulators within their research. Here are some examples:
- System identification of Drosophila olfactory sensory neurons [MX10]
- Fabricating microfluidic valve master molds in SU-8 photoresist [MX10]
- Microaspiration for high-pressure freezing: a new method for ultrastructural preservation of fragile and sparse tissues for TEM and electron tomography [MX110]
- A stereo-compound hybrid microscope for combined intracellular and optical recording of invertebrate neural network activity [MX130]
- Early survival factor deprivation in the olfactory epithelium enhances activity-driven survival [MX160]
- Nanowires precisely grown on the ends of microwire electrodes permit the recording of intracellular action potentials within deeper neural structures [MX310]