XYZ Centring Small Micropositioner with Micrometers
- Micrometer adjusters
- Stainless steel body
- Small dovetail slides
- X and Y centring positioner
- Wide range of configurations
- Very smooth backlash-free motion
- 11 mm bore for small laser diodes or Elliot/Martock fibre holder
- 15 mm bore available as an option (MDE257M-15)
The MDE257M is a three-axis, micrometer adjusted XYZ micropositioner comprising MDE255M single axis translation stage and MDE254 bracket fitted with MDE251M centring mount positioner for optical experiments.
||< 0.5 µm
|Z & Y-axis travel
|Z & Y-axis location bore
||11 mm Ø, 5 mm deep
Related products and accessories
Note: Surface mating with these micropositioners must be truly flat. Unflat surfaces or overtightened screws will cause the slide motion to be jerky and stiff due to distortion. Dovetail slides, unlike miniature ball slides, are unlikely to be permanently damaged by temporary distortion, as the load is supported on a comparatively large area.