MDE257 - XYZ Centring Micropositioner
XYZ Centring Small Micropositioner
- Stainless steel body
- Small dovetail slides
- X and Y centring positioner
- Wide range of configurations
- Very smooth backlash-free motion
- 11 mm bore for small laser diodes or Elliot/Martock fibre holder
- 15 mm bore available as an option (MDE257M-15)
The MDE257 is a three-axis XYZ micropositioner comprising MDE255 single axis translation stage and MDE254 bracket fitted with MDE251 centring mount for optical experiments.
|X-axis travel||10 mm|
|X-axis sensitivity||< 0.5 µm|
|Z & Y-axis travel||± 1mm|
|Z & Y-axis location bore||11 mm Ø, 5 mm deep|
Note: Surface mating with these micropositioners must be truly flat. Unflat surfaces or overtightened screws will cause the slide motion to be jerky and stiff due to distortion. Dovetail slides, unlike miniature ball slides, are unlikely to be permanently damaged by temporary distortion, as the load is supported on a comparatively large area.
Showing 151 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)