Wavemon Optical Meter
Real-time wavelength measurement system
- Sub-nanometre resolution and accuracy
- Five adjustable transimpedance gain ranges and 24-bit ADC
- Data output via USB (Windows/OSX/Linux support)
- ASCII command set for simple control
The Wavemon™ system represents a significant advancement in real-time wavelength measurements. Using a multi-channel photodiode system, the unit provides amplitude feedback without the use of an expensive array spectrometer or sensitive optical alignment.
- Monochromator wavelength monitoring
- Real-time production testing for wavelength and amplitude
- 940nm VCSEL testing for facial recognition
- LED device or wafer level test and characterisation
- Production line or laboratory use
Three photodiodes, each with an independent transimpedance amplifier circuit and 5 gain ranges for each channel, along with proprietary optical filtering techniques allows for wavelength accuracy of +/-0.25 nm and repeatability of +/-0.01 nm. Rock-solid stability and a reduced noise floor is achieved via a temperature stabilised feedback loop incorporating PID feedback.
|Silicon photodetectors||One bare plus two optically filtered|
|Spectral range||365 nm to 1.1 µm (SWIR option)|
|Wavelength absolute accuracy||± 0.25 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||± 0.01 nm|
|Irradiance absolute accuracy||± 1%|
|Irradiance repeatability / stability||± 0.01 nm|
|Capture time||100 ms (typical)|
|Unit dimensions (mm)||90 x 160 x 63 (WHD)|
There are no downloads for this product.