Add phase imaging to your existing fluorescence microscope
Digital Holographic Camera
- Magnification from 5x to 100x
- Large field of view: 1.2 mm2 (at 10x)
- 5 MP sCMOS camera sensor
- Up to 75 fps acquisition speed
The Digital Holographic Camera is has been specifically designed for Life Science applications, offering the same capabilities as the Lyncée Tec stand-alone transmission DHM® on most classical samples such as microscopy slides, Petri dishes, and so on.
It is a cost-effective module that can easily be attached to the side port of an existing fluorescence microscope for obtaining non-invasive quantitative phase images.
The 5 megapixel camera provides a 4x larger field of view when compared to standard imaging devices, and its higher spatial and temporal resolution allows you to capture fine details faster.
A number of papers have been published by scientists around the globe who have used a Lyncée Tec DHM® System within their research. Here are some examples:
- Cell refractive index tomography by digital holographic microscopy
- Printing wet-on-wet : attraction and repulsion of drops on a viscous film
- A Simple Extraction Method of Young’s Modulus for Multilayer Films in MEMS Applications
- Piezoelectric micromachined ultrasonic transducers with low thermoelastic dissipation and high quality factor